Interview Episode 7 - Matt Kepnes from Nomadic Matt
Matt and I got the incredible opportunity to interview the one and only Matt Kepnes from Nomadic Matt! He has been a huge inspiration to us and our travel lifestyle, so we managed to organize an interview with the legend himself. In this interview episode, we talked to Matt about:
- His first experiences with international travel and what made him want to continue traveling
- What drove him to quit his job and travel the world full-time
- His experiences teaching English in Bangkok, Thailand and Taipei, Taiwan
- The evolution of his family's thoughts and feelings towards his traveling lifestyle
- His most frightening and shocking (or should I say disgusting?) moments
- Where he stays when traveling
- The one country he'd live in for the rest of his life if he had to choose
- Where he's lived in the US and his favorite place to live there
- What country he wants to most re-visit
- What are positives and negatives of traveling solo and with other travelers
- The best international nightlife
- Some advice to aspiring travelers
Thank you so much for chatting with us, Matt! You can check out his world-famous blog here and find awesome travel tips, stories, travel books, and more.
Don't forget to check out our blog, too! :)
Thank you for listening! Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: A red wine that was entirely in Japanese! Oops!