Interview Episode 4 - Amanda and Ryan from The World Wanderers
For our fourth interview episode, Matt and I got the chance to talk travel with Amanda and Ryan form The World Wanderers! Amanda and Ryan are a couple from Canada who went traveling for six months, returned home to try the 9-5 lifestyle, but quickly realized it wasn't for them and returned to wandering the world! Since beginning their travels, they have been to six continents and a whopping 42 countries!
In our podcast with them, we discussed some awesome topics:
- Amanda and Ryan's travels throughout the globe
- Their experience of going from traveling to working 9-5 jobs...and then traveling again!
- Their overall love and admiration for the traveling lifestyle
- The culture shock they felt in Bangkok and Bolivia
- Families' and friends' reactions to their wandering around the globe and their love of travel
- Positives & negatives of traveling both solo and together
- Advice for aspiring travelers
Thank you so much for chatting with us, Amanda and Ryan! It was a pleasure to have you on our show! For everyone else, be sure to check out their blog and, if you're feeling extra wild, check out their interview of us!
Wine of choice for this podcast: Pudú- Chardonnay (Chile)