Amanda and Ryan from The World Wanderers (Interview Episode 4)
For our fourth interview episode, Matt and I got the chance to talk travel with Amanda and Ryan form The World Wanderers! Amanda and Ryan are a couple from Canada who went traveling for six months, returned home to try the 9-5 lifestyle, but quickly realized it wasn't for them and returned to wandering the world! Since beginning their travels, they have been to six continents and a whopping 42 countries!
In our podcast with them, we discussed some awesome topics:
- Amanda and Ryan's travels throughout the globe
- Their experience of going from traveling to working 9-5 jobs...and then traveling again!
- Their overall love and admiration for the traveling lifestyle
- The culture shock they felt in Bangkok and Bolivia
- Families' and friends' reactions to their wandering around the globe and their love of travel
- Positives & negatives of traveling both solo and together
- Advice for aspiring travelers
Thank you so much for chatting with us, Amanda and Ryan! It was a pleasure to have you on our show! For everyone else, be sure to check out their blog and, if you're feeling extra wild, check out their interview of us!
Wine: Pudú- Chardonnay (Chile)